MS NATALIE PULSFORD
FACP MPhtySt(Manips) BSc(Phty)
2014 FACP (Fellow Australian College of Physiotherapists)
2002 MPhtySt (Manipulative Physiotherapy)
1995 BAppSc (Physiotherapy)
2015 – Present Consultant Physiotherapist to Dr Mitchell Hansen, Neurosurgeon
2014 – Present Consultant Vestibular Physiotherapist, Newcastle Neurodiagnostics
2010 – Present Conjoint Lecturer, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Newcastle
2002 - 2015 Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Ethos Health, Newcastle
2000 - 2002 Physiotherapist, Eastern Suburbs Sports Medicine Centre
1998 - 1999 Physiotherapist, various hospital positions in the UK
1997 - 1998 Physiotherapist, Unanderra Physiotherapy and Sports Centre
1996 - 1997 Graduate physiotherapist, Royal Newcastle Hospital
PAST PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS
2010 – 2012 Committee Member – Hunter Regional Group of the APA
2014 - Present Australian College of Physiotherapy
1996 - Present Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia
1996 - Present Australian Physiotherapy Association
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE UNIVERSITY
Natalie has been involved in teaching at the University of Newcastle’s undergraduate physiotherapy course over the past 5 years. She has been invited to teach regularly on the topics of cervical spine assessment and treatment, manipulation, neurodynamics and clinical reasoning.
PROFESSIONAL POST-GRADUATE EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
Natalie has been involved in teaching post-graduate courses for the past 5 years and has recent experience in teaching the current APA/MPA Spinal Level 1 and 2 curriculums.
Additional to formal courses (examples of which are listed below), Natalie has been involved informally in supporting the facilitation of the current and most recent candidates in the Australian College of Physiotherapists Specialisation Training Program.
• A Practical Approach to Exercise Prescription for Neck Pain, Dr S O’Leary, October 2015. Assisting tutor.
• APA/MPA Spinal Level 2, RNS Hospital, NSW, September 2015. Presenter and tutor.
• APA/MPA Spinal Level 1, RNS Hospital, NSW, June 2015. Presenter and tutor.
• APA/MPA Spinal Level 2, Melbourne, November 2014. Tutor.
• APA/MPA Spinal Level 1, Newcastle, July 2014. Presenter and tutor.
• Diagnosis and Management of Cervical Spine Disorders. Jull G. Newcastle, July 2013. Assisting tutor.
• The Complete Cervical Spine. Rebbeck T, Sydney, May 2103. Presenter and tutor.
• APA/MPA Spinal Level 1, Newcastle, July/August 2012. Presenter and tutor.
Level 1, 50 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 61 2 9299 0700 fax: 61 2 9299 0400